The trip and flight leg search can be accessed Operations > Search.
The trip tab lists the route of the trip per row while the flight leg search page displays each leg per row. Each page contains various column and filter options that each user can customize, share and save.
Each user can order and set the columns to their preferred view. To do so, follow these steps:
- Open the Display Column Settings by clicking on Display Columns
- Add or remove applicable columns (search a word or x out what is set)
- Click Search
- Click Save (if the search needs to be referred to again)
4. Select Create New
5. Name the search
Note: Option to share with colleagues by selecting the personnel's name or a group of colleagues by selecting the group. One the individual or group of individuals access their page, the search will be under Searches Shared with Me.
Trip Search Page Examples:
- Active trips in the previous quarter based on departure time.
2. Active Trips in the Future.
3. Search by Trip Number. This searches the entire data base.
Flight Leg Search Examples:
- Active Flight Legs in the past and whether they've been flight logged or not.
Set the display columns to show the leg logged column. Additionally, there are columns such as estimated and actual flight time that can be helpful to add.
Departure Time is Less Than "0" days. That will return all flight legs in the past.
2. Flight legs In Review between today and the next five days.
For a more detailed overview of all the search capability, refer to the Search Functions detailed guide.