The Flight Activity Log allows you to pull a summary of all activity across all aircraft types for a specific aircrew member. This report is particularly useful for users with aircrew who fly multiple aircraft types.
- Select Reports in the menu on the left side of the screen. Then in the drop down of options that appears select Crew. The Crew Report section will then appear to the right of the Menu.
2. Next select the aircrew member's name from the drop down menu in the Flight Activity Log window on the right side of the screen.
3. Then select the date your would like to pull information up to and including in the textbox next to the aircrew drop down menu.
4. Click Launch Report. The report will then appear in a new window.
5. Once the report has been created it can be exported to a PDF document. Select the Download PDF option in the left corner of the report.