- Click the "My Flights" tab in the menu on the left-side of the screen.
- Select the applicable "Flight Log" by selecting the ICAO identifier pair under the "Route" column.
- In the "Flight Log" select the "Expenses" tab.
4. To create a new expense select "Create."
5. Enter all relevant information in the "Expense Details" section.
The reimbursable option is available when Paid With is card or cash.
Upload files by dropping them on the cloud/arrow icon.
Click the blue plus button to add multiple line items when on the same receipt.
If using the expense reporting functionality the stage log enabled/disabled is overruled by an expense policy and users can enter expenses into the flight log.
6. When finished click Save or Save & New.