- Access the FRAT tab in the flight log you want to run the FRAT for
- Check the boxes next to the applicable risk items for that flight and click "Submit"
3. If the total value exceeds the set thresholds, a message will display that the C.P. or D.O.s authorization is required.
Note: If the FRAT approval is marked "show" in Operations > Settings > FRAT, the "Approve" option will be present. Click "Approve."
4. Enter the specified reason and click "Approve."
5. For additional pertinent information click "FRAT Info." Below is a list of items that are displayed under FRAT Info.
Crew - Total hours in type / Total hours in previous 90 days
Discrepancies - Open MEL and CDL discrepancies
Airport - Elevation for departure and arrival airport, sunset time, and any published approaches