Programs are to organize, apply, and verify Training items for personnel in association with a specific crew position, aircraft type, or any personnel without those conditions. Access from the main menu: Crew Records > Programs.
In this article how to:
- Create / edit a Program;
- Apply Training item to a Program; and
- Apply Personnel to a Program.
Crew Records: Training Items
CREATE / EDIT A PROGRAM
From Crew Records > Programs, select the Create New button for a new Program or use the yellow Edit button on the right side of a Program entry to change settings. A pop-up will appear with the following information:
- Name: Displayed on the Programs page and other areas of the platform.
- Crew Position (optional): Apply to a specific crewed position. If none selected ("Select"), the Training Items will apply regardless of crew position. Note: Personnel applied to the Program will be available to select for that crewed position on the aircraft types (if specified).
- Aircraft Types (optional): Apply to a select aircraft type. If non selected (box left blank), the Training items will apply regardless of aircraft type / or if crewed. Note: Personnel added to the Program will be available to crew on tails with the aircraft types.
- Active: Select to have the Program available to use and to check the Training items for the Personnel applied.
- Description (optional): Enter a description to explain the use case of the Program.
APPLY TRAINING ITEM TO PROGRAM
Programs are a way to organize and apply Training items. Each program can contain any number of training items. Training items may only be created / added as a part of a Program from within a Program record.
Add Training Item to Program
Go to: Crew Records > Programs > [select name of program] > Training Items tab, and Click Add New button. Once added/created, the item will display in the list below and is available to edit using the blue edit pen button.
See the following article for more information on Training items:
Crew Records: Training Items
APPLY PERSONNEL TO PROGRAM
When personnel are added to a Program, all training items will immediately apply (unless specifically deactivated for the select personnel). Note: Personnel added to a Program that is applied to a specific crew position or aircraft type will be made available in the drop down menu for those conditions.
Add Personnel to Program
Go to: Crew Records > Programs > [select Program name] > Personnel tab. Select a Personnel name in the drop down box or begin typing a name to filter names shown. Once selected the personnel will be added to the Program and be displayed in the list below.
See the following article for more information on Training item options for personnel: Crew Records: Training Items
Deactivate Personnel from Program
Select the yellow Deactivate button on the Personnel entry listing to no longer run the Qualification checks and not have them available to crew under the Program conditions. Once deactivated, they will be available to view / reactivate by toggling to the Inactive button on the Personnel tab from within the Program. It is important to inactivate personnel no longer with the operation from training programs to maintain the data.
Remove Personnel from Program
Select the red trash can button on the Personnel entry to remove them from a Program.