A. Adding an FBO/Handler/Hanger that is not already in the system
- Click then Vendor Icon
- Click "Create"
- Enter the name of the FBO/Handler/Hanger
- Select Vendor Type i.e. either FBO or Handler
- Click Save & Edit which will take you into the newly created FBO/Handler/Hanger record
- Enter the Vendor details in the Overview tab
- To associate the FBO/Handler/Hanger with an airport, click the Airports tab. Type in the airport name or 3 letter identifier. Once the airport is saved, the Vendor will be an option in the trip overview under the FBO drop down menu at that particular airport
B. Adding a service provider (i.e. catering or ground transportation)
- Click the Vendor Icon
- Click "Create"
- Enter the name of the company
- Select the appropriate vendor type (catering, ground transportation, etc) from the drop down menu
- Click Save & Edit which will take you into the newly created vendor record
- Enter the business details for the company in the Overview tab
- To associate the vendor with an airport, click the Airports tab. Type in the airport name or 3 letter identifier. Once the airport is saved, when a trip is being dispatched to that airport, the vendor record will be a searchable option in the Requests/Services tab when the Request Type is set to the correlating vendor type
C. Adding a Maintenance Service Provider as a Vendor
- Follow steps 1-3 as outlined above
- Select Maintenance from the drop down menu
- Click Save & Edit which will take you into the newly created Maintenance vendor record
- Enter the business details in the Overview tab. In order to notate this Maintenance vendor as "approve", check the "Approved" box
Active dates can be used in this case to note a from/to date that the Maintenance Vendor is approved to be used. i.e. the end date could be the date their certificate expires.
5. Use the Airports tab to note the airport this maintenance service provider is located. Multiple airports can be added.
Certificates can be stored in the "Certificates" tab
a. Click Create
b. Name the certificate
c. Certificate Type - tied to Global Settings > General > Certificate Types. The Certificate Type will need to be created in Global Settings in order for it to be available in the drop down menu
d Enter the date of the Audit and its expiration date
e. Click Create
Maintenance Vendors can be found in the drop down menu when you click "edit" on the Discrepancy screen