Avianis offers the ability to customize certain information on your calendar. This gives you the ability to prioritize the information that is most important to you.
- Select "My Settings" in the right corner of the calendar. Here you will determine the information that will be displayed under each aircraft container.
- In "My Settings" you can select items and drag them to the "Display" list or "Hide" list. This will determine what information is shown for each aircraft. When complete, push the "Save" button to save your preferences.
There are various timeline setting options (5, 7, 10, 14 or 30). Based on the timeline setting when using the arrow keys to move forward or back, it correlates to the selected time line setting. For example, if 14 day is selected and the forward arrow is clicked, the calendar will move forward 14 days
Save Search Functionality
The calendar allows a user to save various searches for quick access. To save a search follow these steps:
1.) Set the preferred timeline
2.) Click Filters and set the preferred filters and settings including the view you want to load (5, 7, 10, 14, 30 Day Timeline or Month)
3.) Click Save
4.) Name the new search, share with other individuals or groups in your organization (if necessary) and click "Save".
Use the drop down to quickly move between different calendar saved searches. If a search is shared with you, there will be an icon to the left of the search name to differentiate it.
You can also edit, overwrite, or delete a previously saved search.
Note: Edit is if you want to edit the existing search you are on and keep the name the same (like add an aircraft, container, change a setting, etc.). The overwrite option is if you want to use an existing search or alter the search and name it something different. There is no difference with the result between edit and overwrite, it is user preference.
Editing an Existing Saved Search
1.) Select the filter you want to edit, overwrite, or delete from the saved filters drop down menu
2.) Select Filters
3.) Make the changes to the Filters as necessary
4.) Click Save/Delete
5.) From here you have the choice to edit and save the name of current filter you are viewing or delete the filter
6.) If you choose to overwrite the filter, click Overwrite then choose the saved filter that you want to overwrite from the drop down menu
7.) Click save
When the user leaves the calendar (scheduling) and then returns, the last calendar display the user viewed will display.
Note: If a user has custom scheduling settings on their profile, the user is not able to save searches. Additionally, the user's aircraft filter is set automatically and is locked from being able to edit.
A few other helpful settings
Regulatory types can be selected in the drop-down menu in the top right corner of "Filters." This can be used to filter the type of operations you see. This will populate based on the regulatory type indicated within each "Trip."
Indicate the time preference for the display of all details on the calendar.
- My TZ: All calendar activities such as flight legs, events, offline events and discrepancies will display in the users logged in and viewing the calendar Time zone.
- Airport TZ: All calendar activities such as flight legs, events, offline events and discrepancies will display in associated airports Time zone. For example, if an event is created with only a Start Airport and not an End Airport, the time displayed will be from the Start AIrport's Time zone.
- Zulu: All calendar activities such as flight legs, events, offline events and discrepancies will display in Zulu time.
Setting the Start Date
Click on "Today" to set the default date to today's date when the schedule is first opened. Once the date is changed by either clicking the Calendar icon or either of the arrows, it will save as the new default. To reset the default date to the current date, select "Today" button next to the Calendar icon.
Clicking on the aircraft tail number will bring up a pop up window which displays a summary of data from the aircraft profile.