The following guide will outline:
- My schedule overview; and
- calendar display; and
- my schedule symbols.
My Schedule Overview
My Schedule allows crew members to view their trips in a calendar view. The calendar also includes visibility to personnel events, training due dates, medical due dates and document expiry dates.
Select a date on the calendar to view a list of scheduled events for that day. Each event will display an overview of the event details including both Zulu and local departure/arrival times.
Note: Local time is local to the designated airport.
Flight Leg Card Symbols
The first set of icons will display red or green depending on if the data has been entered for the leg or not.
- The clock icon indicates whether the main log fields have been saved (OUT, OFF, ON and IN).
- The T indicates whether a Takeoff has been logged.
- The L indicates whether a Landing has been logged
- The D indicates whether a duty record has been added.
Green = all logged
Yellow = partially logged
Red = not logged
The second set of icons will not change color but they each have a number next to them.
- The group of people indicates the passenger count.
- The credit card indicates the number of expenses entered by the logged in user.
- The filled in circle indicates the number of crew services
- The open circle indicates the number of passenger services.
Swiping the event to the left will provide additional options. If an event is able to be deleted a Delete option will appear. To learn more about Events on My Schedule click here to access Mobile App: Personnel Events
If it is a flight leg then the user will have the option to accept the flight No or Yes.
If two arrows are preceding or following the departure/arrival date and time then that flight leg is a multi-day flight. Arrows preceding the departure date/time is when the trip carries over from the previous day. Arrows following the arrival date/time is when the trip carries over into the next day.
- The date and time selection used to determine if a flight leg is a multi-day trip is based on the Group My Schedule By selection found in the mobile app settings. If Homebase is selected it will use the time zone for the home base assigned in the logged in user's profile to determine if the leg is multi-day. It does not refer to Zulu or airport local. If Zulu is selected then the arrows will appear based on Zulu time. This feature does not have an option to Group My Schedule By the airport's local time.
- Trips in pending status do not pull into My Schedule.
Month View vs Weekly View
Tap on the calendar icon to toggle between the full month view or the weekly view. Both options allow the user to swipe left to access the next month or week and to swipe right to access the previous month or week.
Choosing a Date
There are several options for the user to choose which date they would like to view within the mobile app. If the user taps Today, the calendar will automatically default to the current date and load the events for that date.
For quick access to previous or future months, tap on the month/year to open the option to select any month within the selected year. Additionally, if the user continues to tap on the year the display will update to show the available years by decade and if tapped again by century. Swipe right to access previous months, years, decades or centuries and swipe left to access future months, years, decades or centuries.
My Schedule Symbols
Dots appear below the dates indicating there are events scheduled for that date. The dots are color coded to give the user quick reference to the status of the flight leg or event type. A maximum of five dots will display on the calendar at one time even if the number of events exceeds five.
For personnel events, the color of the dot is based on the Event Type field and what the Operation has customized in their Timeline Event Text Color settings found in My Company>Profile>Settings tab.
Flight Leg Colors
Flight leg colors are determined by the leg status field and are not customizable by the user. To confirm which color represents which leg status refer to the leg status legend below.
Dots also appear on the calendar when the event is for a training due dates, medical due dates or document expiry dates. If it is a training item that is coming due then the dot will display brown. When the medical is coming due the dot will display dark blue and when a document is set to expire the dot will display as a gray. These colors are hard coded and are not customizable by the user.
When the date is selected the events will be displayed in a list under the calendar. Each event will have a status bar indicator on the left side of the event that will also be color coded to match the dot's color coding for quick reference on the leg status or event type.
Solid Blue Circle
The solid blue circle on the calendar indicates the date that is currently selected by the user. Once selected the dots indicating the events listed for this day will no longer be visible and the events will list below the calendar.
The black circle indicates the current date. If an event is scheduled for the current date the dots will still display as long as the date is not currently selected.