To utilize the Wyvern integration with Avianis, first create dedicated Wyvern credentials for Avianis in Wyvern, then turn the Wyvern syncing on in Avianis. Below are the steps to take in Avianis (List of info that syncs to Wyvern.)
For questions concerning Wyvern, please contact Wyvern Product Support at: 1-800-WINGMAN [946-4626] / firstname.lastname@example.org
Turn Syncing On with Avianis
- Login to Avianis and go to: My Company > Global Settings > Integrations > Wyvern
2. Enter the following information on the Settings tab…
- Username/password credentials from Wyvern
- Who should receive notifications of a Wyvern sync
- What time each day you would like the integration to run (this is zulu)
- Designate if flight crew information is sent based on their listed regulatory type. For example, if crew with the 135 regulatory designation on their personnel profile is required to sync select ‘Part 135’.
- Set the applicable qualification item for proficiency check (293), instrument (297) check and line/sector (299) check. Helpful Hint: These should not be aircraft specific. (See Quick Start Guide: Crew Records for more on creating the programs and qualification items.)
3. Select the 'Aircraft Model Mapping' tab and select the Wyvern Model Type Code for each aircraft in Avianis.
4. Select the Personnel and enable each personnel you would like to sync to Wyvern for the auto-sync.
WYVERN INTEGRATION INFORMATION
Pilot Information for Wyvern
If no flights have been logged in Avianis, pilots will need to be sure to add their current time within Log Book entries (tab found on the Personnel profile) and not just as a baseline time. This will ensure their Time in Type displays correctly with Wyvern.
Note: Click here to read more on Log Book entries.
Wyvern will also sync the following information from a pilot's Personnel page:
From the Profile tab:
From the Employment tab:
- Employment status
- Hire date
From the Crew Info tab:
- Certificate information: number, type, and issue date
- Medical certificate information: class and next due date
- Aircraft type ratings
Aircraft Profile Information for Wyvern
The following information will be sent to Wyvern if the aircraft is enabled.
At the top of the page:
- Tail Number
- Serial Number
- Interior / Exterior Refurbished (year)
On the Profile tab:
- Pax Seating
- Call Sign
- Insurance: policy, underwriter, amount, and expiration
- Last Maintenance Check Dates: static, W&B, avionics, altimeter, inspection
- Flight Manual / FM: number and revision date
- Has Minimum Equipment List / MEL (toggle)
- Owner Approval Required (toggle)
On the tab Integrations > Wyvern:
Check all amenities and equipment that apply to that aircraft, then click SAVE.
If the aircraft is selected as 'Medical' (Air Ambulance) in the Trip/Flight Log Information, that is sent to Wyvern as well. The current total airframe hours/cycles, and engine hours/cycles also sync .