Accounts, vendors, expenses and invoices can be synced from Avianis to QuickBooks (but not the other direction). Here is a list of the data points that will transfer to QuickBooks for each.
- Account Name
- Work Phone
- Vendor Name
- Work Phone
- Toll Free
- Account Number
- Billing Contact (If vendor contact is designated billing role)
To sync expenses to QuickBooks, the expense categories need to be tied to existing chart of accounts. Read Integrations: QuickBooks Online in Avianis to understand more on associating expense categories and accounts. Note: Attached receipts do not sync to QB.
- Account name from trip the expenses is tied to
- Payable to
- Payable with
- Payment Data
To sync invoices to QuickBookes, line item types must be tied to existing products and services. Read Integrations: QuickBooks Online in Avianis to understand more on associating line item types to products and services. QB is not accepting the "Taxes" value from the Avianis invoice. To add the taxes into the invoice on the QB side, add an additional line item to your QB invoice. Payment applied to the QB invoice will reflect on the Avianis invoice.
- Billing Address
- Invoice Date
- Due Date
- Line Items
Type = Product/Service
Sync accounts, vendors, expenses and invoices
- Access the account, vendor, expenses or invoice record you want to sync.
- Click on the green QuickBooks icon in the top right corner of the page
- An additional pop up opens. Click "Sync".