Through the customer portal (not the main application), users are able to create an iCal feed from their calendar. A unique iCal URL allows users to subscribe to the feed and see their Avianis Client Portal calendar through various providers such as Android, Outlook and Google Calendar. Information that syncs over is trip number, leg number, routing, date and time.
Obtain iCal URL from Client Portal
Access the client portal
Go to Schedule
Generate iCal Link
4. Highlight the link and copy or click the copy to clipboard option.
5. Follow the applicable section below based on what type of service/device is being setup.
Add URL to Device: iPhone/iPad, Google Calendar/Android and Outlook
Launch the Settings app
2. Tap Passwords & Accounts
3. Under the Accounts section, tap Add Account
4. Go to Other
5. Go to Add Subscribed Calendar
6. Copy and past the iCal URL into the Server field and click Next
7. Enter a user friendly Description for your iCal and click Next
Note: Google's Support content indicates it can take up to 12 hours for changes to show in Google calendar.
Access google calendar and click Add by URL under the Other Calendars drop down
2. Copy and past the iCal URL into the URL field
3. Click Add Calendar
Access the calendar section within Outlook
On the Home tab, click on Open Calendar and From Internet
3. Copy and paste iCal URL into the field
4. Click Ok