Before you can configure the ARG/US integration through Avianis, inquire to the ARG/US Product Support team for your operation's credentials. They are different from what is used to login into their website.
ARG/US Product Support: 215-822-9308
- Go to My Company > Global Settings > Integrations > ARG/US in the main navigation.
- Enter your username/password and at what time each day you would like the integration to run.
- Designate if flight crew information is sent based on regulatory type. For example, if crew with the 135 regulatory designation on their personnel profile is required to sync select Part 135.
- Set the applicable qualification item for proficiency check (293), instrument (297) check and line/sector (299) check. Helpful Hint: These should not be aircraft specific. See Quick Start Guide: Crew Records for more on creating the programs and qualification items.
- Click save
6. Access the Aircraft Model Mapping and associate the Avianis Aircraft Type to the ARGUS Model Type Code.
7. Access the personnel tab and enable by personnel if their profile is to sync to ARGUS.
8. The information will automatically sync at the selected hour.
9. To complete a manual sync test access any personnel's profile and select ARG/US in the upper-right hand corner of the profile.
Note: Be sure to create a minimum of one aircraft type log book entry (type should match the type rating in Avianis and ARGUS). This allows an operation to send the aircraft time in type.