The Flight Bridge integration allows schedulers to coordinate services such as catering, ground transportation, lodging as well as notify the FBOs of arrivals/departures, service needs, etc. through Avianis.
- Within the trip, click on the Flight Bridge area so it expands open (if you do not see the Flight Bridge area in your account, reach out to an Avianis support representative to enable the integration,
- Select the flight leg you want to request services for, whether it relates to the departure or arrival airport and then click the service type.
- If this is the first time you have used Flight Bridge in Avianis, it will ask you whether you are an Existing Flight Bridge customer or need to Register for a new account. Existing customers will simply need to enter their operator code (provided by Flight Bridge) and click "Save".
If you do not already have a Flight Bridge login, you will need to register a new account. Check out Setup a FlightBridge account to learn more on the process.
4. Once all of the service fields are filled and the order has been transmitted, a request will automatically be created in the Request/Services tab in the trip.
5. To edit the existing request, click on the Flight Bridge logo next to the item in the request and services tab.
Here is a quick video that walks through the arranging services through Avianis through FlightBridge.