The Fuelerlinx integration provides a Fuel Planner section which can assist in locating the best fuel stop based on price.
- Click on FuelerLinx in the main navigation.
- Click on the "Fuel Planner" tab.
- Click on "Plan Trip" on the top part of the map.
4. Select the aircraft and enter the leg information you need to plan a fuel stop for.
5. The routing will appear on the map. Zoom in to view the routing.
6. Using the "Search & Navigation" tool, enter a proximity range / minimum runway length (if applicable) and click the arrow icon until a good fuel stop point along the route is located.
7. Once a location is determined, zoom into the proximity and click "Get Fuel Quote".
Here are the results:
8. Click on the number of the airport and a Fuel Option window will appear on the right-hand side. Once the prices are evaluated and it's determined to be the fuel stop location, either continue and arrange the fuel through the main Fuelerlinx dashboard or return to the trip and go through the process there.