The log book tab within the personnel record can be used for the following:
- Creating aircraft specific log book entries (previous/current time flown or contract work) regarding flight time and/or flight events (take-off, landings, etc.) Note: for the ARGUS and Wyvern interface, be sure to create a minimum of one aircraft type log book entry (type should match the type rating in Avianis and ARGUS/Wyvern). This allows an operation to send the aircraft time in type.
- Recording aircraft specific simulator time and associating it to a qualification item
To create a log book entry follow these steps:
- Access a personnel profile and click on the Log Book tab
- Click "Create"
- Select an aircraft type, date and any other relevant information and click "Save"
- Once the record is saved, a section will show below where you can document any additional event details (Takeoffs, Landings, Precision/Non-Precision Approaches, etc.)
The log book entries are associated to the crew times section in the personnel's profile. When a logbook entry is saved, the current times will adjust accordingly.