Search an Airport
- On the Main Navigation, click on Airports > Airport Search. Search for airports based on identifier or physical address. Select the type to search by.
- Enter the airport identifier or physical address. Enter the nm distance radius and minimum runway requirement.
- Click "Search"
Here are the results. The yellow icon is the searched location (KDPA) and the blue icons are other airport options with at least a 5000 foot runway and are within a 100 nm radius of KDPA.
4. Use the compass and zoom in/zoom out feature to navigate on your map.
5. Click on the airport tab and a pop-up appears displaying some general operational info. Click "More Info" to view additional information on the airport.
6. Under the map opens more operational information, service options and a place to create airport notes.
Add an Airport Note
There are two sections airport notes can be added through. The Airport Search or Notes section.
Add Airport Notes through Airport Search
- In the Main Navigation, click on "Airports"
- Then click on "Airport Search"
- Enter the airport's identifier you want to search for. The yellow tag is the location. The blue tags are surrounding airports that are within the search radius and meet the runway length specified.
- Click the "More Info" button.
5. Click on the "Notes" tab.
6. Click create, enter the applicable information, associate the airport(s) and click "Save."
Subject: This name will display in the snapshot
Description: This field is required
Start Date/Time - End Date/Time: This is not a required field. In the case this note contains a specific date and time range, enter the applicable dates and times.
Type - Select the applicable type, whether an operational or customs type note.
Severity - Select the level of severity. Whether the note is just for information purposes, or if it needs to be defined as a warning or critical item.
Add Airport Notes through Airport Notes List
The Airports > Notes section of the application is where all notes created can be managed (view, edit, delete).
- In the Main Navigation, click on Airports > Notes.
- Click "Create"
- Click create, enter the applicable information, associate the airport(s) and click "Save."
Add Airport Hours and Custom Hours
- Search the airport directory for the airport to add hours of operation and/or custom hours.
- Access the hours tab
3. Click Create New
4. Input the details such as severity (this relates to the trip snapshot and stages), trip type (if applicable), days, from and to hours in Local time, any comments and if there are exceptions to the hours.
Note: The trip type selection allows an operation to setup specific hours based on a trip type. For example, if a trip type is charter and the airport enforces specific hours of operation for charter flights, the hours will only flag accordingly when the trip type matches on at the trip level.
Follow the same steps to setup specific Custom Hours.
Classify an Airport
An operation can create airport categories. These categories are defined by the operation. After created, select the classification on the airport in the airport directory. This allows an operation to automatically display airport classification among documents like a trip sheet for the crew members.
1.) Access Airports > Classifications
2.) Then access the airport directory, search for the airport that needs the classification association and select it on the overview tab.